Conclave of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archived Fantasy Reflections board. New board=forum.fantasyreflections.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beta forum is now closed. Go to www.fantasyreflections.com for the brand new forum!

finally got a PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
MagiKarp (KARP!)
MagiKarp (KARP!)
Ash

finally got a PS3 Empty
PostSubject: finally got a PS3   finally got a PS3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 am

Amazingly when I finally decided to buy a PS3 last week the damn things where all sold out everywhere (even online!). It seemed like the gaming gods conspired against me. I even got shafted at best buy showing up at open time on Sunday to be 5th in line for them to only have 3 PS3s to hand out Sad

Foturtunately Target got some PS3s in on Monday and happen to be one of the few online shopping places that will tell you if an item is actually available at a certain store, and amazingly a few where still on the shelves when I arrived after work.

My station name or whatever its called is Ashakar
I only got FF 13 and ninja giaden, but I'll probably order rock band today. But I"m sure FF13 will keep me busy next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Zhavier
Batman (I'm Batman!!!)
Batman (I'm Batman!!!)
Zhavier

finally got a PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally got a PS3   finally got a PS3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 pm

I bet it will. Grats!

I might be interested in borrowing ninja gaiden sometime down the line. www.rockband79.com

Note: You will likely have a broken guitar in some fashion from that rockband79 thing, but fear not, you can recieve a replacement if you are persistent! Also, navigating EA's customer service for the rock band peripherals is kinda wierd, so gluck. OR you could be the first one to get a working guitar!

My ID is zhavier, ill send ya a friend invite eventually.
Back to top Go down

finally got a PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conclave of Souls :: Off Topic-
Jump to: