Conclave of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archived Fantasy Reflections board. New board=forum.fantasyreflections.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beta forum is now closed. Go to www.fantasyreflections.com for the brand new forum!

I don't know about you...

Go down 
4 posters

Should we have stayed in the past!
Yes! So much to do back in the past.
I don't know about you... I_vote_lcap75%I don't know about you... I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No, our time is the future! So what if it's about to end?
I don't know about you... I_vote_lcap25%I don't know about you... I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Valhalla! Battle forever!
I don't know about you... I_vote_lcap0%I don't know about you... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

I don't know about you... Empty
PostSubject: I don't know about you...   I don't know about you... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:32 am

...But we totally should've just stayed in the past 150 years ago. jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyreflections.com
Ash
MagiKarp (KARP!)
MagiKarp (KARP!)
Ash

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you...   I don't know about you... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:25 pm

I think Adam would have been pissed if we just let our ship blow up and had stayed in the past. Think of all the damage that we could have caused. Plus we could have been the reason the king died and didn't have any hiers. Could have been our plan all along since I'm sure the great war brought along such great possibilities for profit.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you...   I don't know about you... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Ash wrote:
I think Adam would have been pissed if we just let our ship blow up and had stayed in the past. Think of all the damage that we could have caused. Plus we could have been the reason the king died and didn't have any hiers. Could have been our plan all along since I'm sure the great war brought along such great possibilities for profit.

Sounds like a great reason to stay behind.

War=Profit Twisted Evil
End of the World = Not Profit No
Back to top Go down
Zhavier
Batman (I'm Batman!!!)
Batman (I'm Batman!!!)
Zhavier

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you...   I don't know about you... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 pm

He had an heir, according to tradition, its just that a significant portion of the royalty didn't like her, and they all technically had a claim, its just tradition had developed such that the ruler of Cyre was the heir, but some people really didnt like her. Then the war devolved into I hate you cause you blew up my shipment/castle/brother, and I hate you back cause you blew up my allies shipment/province/hat.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you...   I don't know about you... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Zhavier wrote:
He had an heir, according to tradition, its just that a significant portion of the royalty didn't like her, and they all technically had a claim, its just tradition had developed such that the ruler of Cyre was the heir, but some people really didnt like her. Then the war devolved into I hate you cause you blew up my shipment/castle/brother, and I hate you back cause you blew up my allies shipment/province/hat.

NOOOO!!! MY HAT!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Vinni
GIR (What does the 'G' stand for?)
GIR (What does the 'G' stand for?)

Job/hobbies : Writer, Foreign Language Major

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you...   I don't know about you... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Nothing says visceral hatred like blowing up your enemy's favorite hat! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you...   I don't know about you... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:00 pm

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you...   I don't know about you... Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know about you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conclave of Souls :: Game Boards :: Knife of Dreams-
Jump to: